Sunday, August 15, 2010

Last day of Freedom ;)

Tomorrow morning, after my doctor appointment, I report to school for the first teacher workday of the school year. In many ways, I'm ready to get back into the routine that school provides, but I am also not looking forward to leaving my 3 babies at home while I am gone for 8 hours. My hubby does a wonderful job raising our children while I am away, and I never make it through a school day without talking about them with my students - but I miss them just the same.

Today is being spent doing a little prep work at home. I have a few new resources that are being integrated this year so I'm continuing to peruse those. Right now the two big girls are napping (I think - hubby is monitoring that) while Sweet Pea is laying on her playmat using my finger as a pacifier and I am typing one handed. We are listening to lullabies in the hopes she goes back to sleep. It is quite peaceful here now.

No comments: