Monday, May 26, 2008

Another Birthday Party


My parents arrived a few days ago to visit and help work on the basement renovation. My mom, Pumpkin Pie, and I went shopping on Saturday and then when we got home I made cupcakes for another birthday cake. My sister had sent a birthday present for Pumpkin Pie with my parents, and she had presents to open from my parents as well. After supper, we relaxed and socialized and then my mom went to get Pumpkin Pie's presents. She did so well unwrapping them. Each time a piece of paper would tear off, she would go put it in a certain place (she may turn out to be a neat-nick!) before she would go unwrap anymore. Pumpkin Pie got a new music box to add to her collection, a walking Cabbage Patch Baby, and a Little Mommy Toddler doll play area with a doll sized slide, high chair, pillow and blanket, etc. She loves her "babies" very much and enjoys cuddling with them. She doesn't have a Little Mommy doll, but we did find one of her babies that fits in the high chair rather well so she set out to feeding her baby with the spoon and sippy cup that came with the set.

Last week, she got a package containing some bib overalls with the mossy oak camoflage pattern and lace trim. Today is a cool enough day for her to wear them. They are a little big, but they should fit her for a while. She seems to have recently gone through a growth spurt as she went from having a chubby tummy to no tummy in about a week. We haven't measured her, but I'd be willing to bet that she's a lot taller.

1 comment:

Karla said...

Awww all the little girl doll stuff sounds so precious!!